WorldwideForTravel is committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information (as defined below).
We may collect your Personal Information during your dealings with us or while you visit our Website, for example when you request a quote, make a reservation, contact us by e-mail. The types of information we may collect and process include, but is not limited to:
- your name and surname, gender, personal contact details (such as address, telephone number, e-mail address), date and place of birth, age, and passport and visa information;
- guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, dates of arrival and departure, goods and services utilized, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room and vacation preferences) and information concerning any incident;
- your credit card or debit card details or other means of payment accepted by WorldwideForTravel;
- any information necessary to fulfil special requests (i.e. health conditions that require specific accommodation or services);
- information, feedback or content you provide regarding your marketing preferences, in surveys, contests, or promotional offers, or to our websites and those of third parties that have a commercial relationship with WorldwideForTravel;
- social media profile and information (e.g. friend lists, people you follow, email address, birthday, your history, likes and pages you follow, content viewed) whether or not you use social networking plug-ins on our social media sites;
- other information collected while you access our Website.
The Personal Information we process is information that you or someone acting on your behalf knowingly provides to us or information that we receive from a third party. In case of Personal Information belonging to minors or mentally incapables, we will seek consent of parents, legal guardians or legal representatives, as appropriate. Parents, legal guardians or legal representatives shall exercise data protection rights on behalf of such minors or mentally incapable people.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use, collect and disclose your Personal Information to:
- book your vacation package, travel arrangements, flights, special requests, hotel accommodation, cruise and other goods and services requested by you, including those services requested to third parties with a commercial relationship with WorldwideForTravel;
- respond to requests for information and services, including services from a third party (such as transportation providers and providers of excursions);
- fulfil contractual obligations to you or anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (i.e. travel agents, group travel organizers or your employer) and vendors (i.e. credit card companies, airline operators, transportation or excursion providers);
- provide you with timely and reliable quotes through third parties;
- process claims we receive in connection with our services;
- provide customer support and respond to and communicate with you about quotes and your requests, questions and comments;
- administer general record keeping;
- meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- verify your identity and prevent fraud;
- advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you, subject to your consent
- communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests and other offers or promotions, subject to your consent;
- develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- bill you for our products and services and collect outstanding debts; and
- perform data analyses and conduct other research (such as market and consumer research and trend analysis) to develop, manage, protect and improve our products and services, website, and business (including analyzing the effectiveness of our marketing, sales and advertising).
Correcting, Updating or Accessing Your Information
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your Personal Information by notifying us of any changes to this information. You may contact WorldwideForTravel Privacy Officer as set out below to request access to (subject to exceptions), correct or update your Personal Information. A request to access personal information must be made in writing providing details of the personal information being sought. A minimal fee may be charged and we will inform you about the total cost.